Saturday, September 12, 2009

chinese airforce at the summer palace

first a few more pictures of the Beijing opera excusrion, since Jenny's cam made better pictures

Photobucket

Photobucket
on this street was the first time I got a feeling of really being in china.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

now about yesterday!
Mr. Rugby said they won the match!!! khm, ok, not this..

Yesterday we went to the Summer Palace since it is near our university and is supposed to be a good tourists spot. and it really is!
the place is piaoliang (漂亮 beautiful), but the best thing is....
YOU CAN RENT A BOAT!
so this is what we did! and it was really fun, especially the first half of an hour where our friends were pedaling hard hehe...the second half I had to pedal myself, less fun there..but still a really nice ride.
I think I don't need to comment on the pictures since they pretty much

speak for themselves:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

and on the way back home Jenny was attacked by chinese airforce:
Photobucket
we counted about 30 wounds she carried..
I wasn't bitten even once hehe..I am happy my friends are more delicious


and to end this post some recently discovered chinglish on our bus
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment