Thursday, September 3, 2009

japanese food, transporting trees and sleeping men on the bus..everyday something new

Vali's mom came for a day to beijing because of work and we had a nice japanese dinner. since I wasn't feeling all that well, I could only eat some soba, but got better after like 7 cups of green tee..
this is what the others had:
Photobucket
Photobucket

afterwards we've seen something interesting on the way back home
Photobucket

yesterday a sleeping man almost fell on my shoulder on the bus...I am glad he woke up or else I wouldn't know what to do
Photobucket
they make pictures of us, we make pictures of them...keeping it fair here!

some pictures of the beautiful campus we have
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

actually the place with the bamboos is some meeting room for the V.I.Ps, even Clinton has been there. it is usually closed and no one is allowed in, especially students, but the guard was too eager to speak some english with us and let us have a look....such a cutie, trying to play a guide and explaining us what this building is for. being a foreigner and looking different sometimes has it's advantages.

Photobucket only 2€ for this thing..I could get used to the prices

No comments:

Post a Comment